Sunday, November 05, 2006

Why I Choose To Play Bingo Online

Why I Choose To Play Bingo Online

I've always been a rather private individual.

I can't seem to concentrate whenever I'm in a crowd. Somehow, I have this nagging feeling that everyone is critical about my every move, that I find it hard to do whatever it is I have to do. Also, I prefer the silence of solitude. It makes me think, and often, it makes me succeed with my thoughts.

I know there are others like me. Mine is not really an abnormality. It's a preference. It's just how I want things, and I do believe I should not be condemned for such.

I have another confession to make. I love bingo! Whether the challenges involve blackout, single or double lines, Y or L patterns, or squares, I'm always up for the...

Continue with Why I Choose To Play Bingo Online

No comments: